Wednesday, October 26, 2011

LetterHead

Here I tried to keep the letterhead too look very similar to the business card, without making them look the exact same.  So I used the faded out checkers I created, as well as using the same color scheme and fonts. However, I switched the size and placement of the checkers, because when I had the checkers in the top right, it made the whole drawing feel too heavy because the icon combined with the bright red box from the logo drew the eye straight to that spot. I also think alternating between red and black at the bottom helps the eye to move around the letterhead. The red also helps to highlight the information that I find most important: the website and the business number. I feel this letterhead (as well as my business card) successfully portray the clean, modern image that my company wants to portray.

No comments:

Post a Comment